slappa giveaway
Mar 27, 2005 at 2:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Graz

500+ Head-Fier
I'm diggin' on the slappa giveaway... First time I've ever checked out their line of products & I must say, they look pretty sweet.

If I don't win anything, I might just spend some $$ over there...the cases I have laying around are pretty lame.

Peace,

Graz

Mar 27, 2005 at 2:29 AM Post #2 of 21
That's going to look good for both Jude and SLAPPA
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2005 at 5:16 AM Post #3 of 21
As the owner of a couple older version Slappa cases, I can easily recommend them.
I've got one that I cut half of the sleeves out of. I can now carry my portable CD player, Mint amp and cable plus 6 or 8 CDs in it. It works out very well.

Mar 27, 2005 at 6:13 AM Post #4 of 21
I bought one of their 240 CD cases last year and am very happy with it. A very good value for the money.

Mar 27, 2005 at 12:58 PM Post #6 of 21
I gave each of my young adult daughters large Slappa CD cases. Big hit-they absolutely loved them. They tote CDs around a fair bit (music addiction must be genetic) and were jazzed by the quality of the cases. Way better than the usual stuff from Best Buy/Circuit City.

Mar 28, 2005 at 10:26 AM Post #8 of 21
Head-fier's

Thanks for the compliments. IF any of you do purchase at the SLAPPA.com site remember to use the head-fi discount code. This code gives you 10% off everything at the site (and this discount code could be used on top of any sale running at the site....and this month we're having our most aggressive sale).

One last note......keep an eye out for our new ShockBody CORE3 mini iPod cases, which will be releasing soon. If any of you were at the WMC event in Miami this past week, you got a chance to see the new ShockBody's for the mini pod.....it was very well received by those who came to see us at the show.

Keep posted...we've got a LOT of new great product coming out over the next 3 months!!

As always.....thanks for the support.

Dom at SLAPPA

Mar 30, 2005 at 3:06 PM Post #9 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominick
IF any of you do purchase at the SLAPPA.com site remember to use the head-fi discount code. This code gives you 10% off everything at the site (and this discount code could be used on top of any sale running at the site....and this month we're having our most aggressive sale).

Thanks for the tip, Dom. What _is_ the code to use? Do we just type head-fi somewhere or what?

Mar 30, 2005 at 3:41 PM Post #10 of 21
You can't go wrong with any of their cases. I have a number of them in various colors and sizes, and they're all very high quality. Their customer service is also exemplary. If you're tired of jewel cases, give them a try!

Mar 30, 2005 at 3:53 PM Post #11 of 21
I just hope i got the right answer to that slappa question. I felt it was a little vauge as their could have been two right answers.

Mar 30, 2005 at 5:41 PM Post #12 of 21
Head-fier's

The discount code for you is:

headfi

You will see as one of the last steps when checking out, a discount code box. In there simply enter the above code and the 10% will be deducted on top of the March sale.

I don't know if you guys are existing customers who are on our mailing list, but just about 30 minutes ago a new promo came out to our existing customers, but I figured I would let you all know about it. SLAPPA is now being carried at certain Circuit City locations, and if you purcahse a SLAPPA at any of these Circuit City locations and then fax to SLAPPA the receipt, we will give you a $10 gift certificate to use at the SLAPPA.com site. If you spend $100 or more at any of the Circuit City locations (and fax us the receipt) we will give you a $20 gift certificate to use at the SLAPPA.com store. If you are interested in this just send a mail to sales@slappa.com and we could give you a list of the locations where SLAPPA products are.

Also, stay tuned cause we have a killer new case coming out for the mini-iPods that will pre-launch on the SLAPPA.com site in about a week.

If there is anything else we can help with, drop me a mail

Dom at SLAPPA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back