Slap Me Please!
Feb 22, 2004 at 8:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

Achtunghoy

100+ Head-Fier
I was waiting at the bus stop to go to the mall to buy new duds and there were these two girls waiting. One of them was showing the other what looked like some D77's. I was about to ask her if I could buy them for $40, because it looked like she knew nothing about headphones. Then the bus came, so I didn't ask. Then, I fugured out it was the wrong bus! I would've had some D77's
frown.gif
. I feel stupid.

Feb 22, 2004 at 8:54 AM Post #4 of 30
Uhhh, I'd slap you for worrying about headphones when there were women around, sigh, no wonder no women hang out around here!
tongue.gif

Feb 22, 2004 at 9:08 AM Post #5 of 30
Quote:

Uhhh, I'd slap you for worrying about headphones when there were women around, sigh, no wonder no women hang out around here!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2004 at 9:11 AM Post #6 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by gpalmer
tongue.gif

Good call.

[Butthead]"Uhh...I see that you like headphones. I too like headphones. Huh huh uh huh huh huh."[/Butthead]

Feb 23, 2004 at 4:07 AM Post #7 of 30
Next time ignore the headphones. Hmmmmm headphone or girl? I wouldn't be to concerned with the headphones.
very_evil_smiley.gif
wink.gif

Feb 23, 2004 at 4:39 AM Post #8 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by Elec
Good call.

[Butthead]"Uhh...I see that you like headphones. I too like headphones. Huh huh uh huh huh huh."[/Butthead]

I have to agree... were I single
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 23, 2004 at 4:52 AM Post #9 of 30
I find it strange that you would consider offering $40.

What were you considering buying at the mall?

Getting on the wrong bus sucked. But it sucked more that you didn't show your vast headphone knowledge to the ladies.
biggrin.gif

Feb 23, 2004 at 4:53 AM Post #10 of 30
i bet she will slep you and ask you $200 for those..
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 23, 2004 at 5:03 AM Post #12 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by Music Fanatic
I'm sorry, what's the moral of this story?

The moral of the story is...If you see a girl with big cans, ask if you can play with them even if it means missing your bus. This will lead to either (A) new set of cans or (B) new set of cans.

Feb 23, 2004 at 5:25 AM Post #13 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by 3lusiv3
The moral of the story is...If you see a girl with big cans, ask if you can play with them even if it means missing your bus. This will lead to either (A) new set of cans or (B) new set of cans.

HaHaHa...great moral there!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Feb 23, 2004 at 5:29 AM Post #14 of 30
(C) new girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back