SkullCandy's Or WeSC's?
Jun 4, 2009 at 9:41 PM Post #31 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by KONAKONA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

EDIT: Yeah watch the age discrimination bit, Ishcabible is 14 last I checked and he is more mature than some of the much older people around here (You know who you are). Oh, I'm 16 myself.

Exactly. 17, so I beat the "I love skullcandy" arbitrary grouping, but I am still slightly offended.
mad.gif

Jun 4, 2009 at 9:44 PM Post #32 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by gwkalrod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really, if you want to bring a pair of HD650s or DT880s to my High School, I'd be all over it. (You people and your excess income!)

Although it's true, most people under 17 are using ipods with stock earbuds or skullcandy. I cry a little everytime I see my friends walking around with $50+ skullcandy cans, which is happening more and more it seems.

(It also makes me angry, because I don't even have $50 for headphones, and they've wasted it...
triportsad.gif
)

*wants a cowon s9 player, w/ Fiio E5 amp, w/ senn ie7/8*
(Which I could then use to show my friends what real portable audio is...)

Ouch, anyone wanna start a gwkalrod benevolence fund?
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 4, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #34 of 43
Quote:

SkullCandy's Or WeSC's?

Get hanged and die fast or get poisened and die slowly ? *sarcasm

Get some grados - realy they cant hurt you - if you dont like them sent them back and get another pair as easy as that

Jun 4, 2009 at 10:18 PM Post #35 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by jageur272 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hate to say this, but age discrimination is also a sign of ignorance :p. You can say the same thing about Bose and those poor grown up saps ^_^

Edit: Before anybody starts taking this the wrong way, it's meant to be a joke.

I think these days age isn't (or shouldn't be) considered a factor in competency...I think under 17s can understand, me being one myself :p

Jun 4, 2009 at 10:23 PM Post #36 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ouch, anyone wanna start a gwkalrod benevolence fund?
tongue_smile.gif

I'll send you my paypal
darthsmile.gif

(I'm just pointing out that those under 17 aren't all ignorant, albeit with some self-pity thrown in)

Out of curiosity, are there any popular "meets" in the northeast US?

Jun 4, 2009 at 11:12 PM Post #38 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr C /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think our uneducated op wanted some funky looking phones, I posted the only two I ever tried that had that special thing that makes people turn around in the street and say wohawah, that thing that makes naked ladies run after you in the street when you wear these phones...... you get the point.
The other cans I own are highly modded sony mdr 500 and hd 25 so nothing exciting to see there.

Wait, naked ladies run after the Panasonics?

Jun 5, 2009 at 5:19 AM Post #40 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quake120 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's funny how anybody under the age of about 17 will swear up and down that Skullcandys are the "best headphones on the market".
Well sure, I'm sure Skullcandys are better than say... Stock iBuds or some super cheap headphones you got from the dollar store.
Somebody take their high end cans to a high school and let the kids listen to them...Oh wait, that would never work because kids just won't get excited about the look of DT880s or HD650s.

I'm under 17 and I hate SkullCandies. Much of that is because of Head-Fi. I rock Denon C551Ks and Monster Turbines when I'm at school.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here.

Hm.. Attractive price.. if only they were new, I'd be all over them. I wouldn't trust a refurb though.

Jun 5, 2009 at 2:22 PM Post #41 of 43
There isn't much that can go wrong with a refurb. I'd guess they're using new drivers, so everything else is easily fixable.

Jun 5, 2009 at 2:50 PM Post #42 of 43
I like how the mere mention of skullcandy guarantees that your thread will balloon up to 3+ pages here.

Jun 5, 2009 at 4:25 PM Post #43 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Something makes me think this might be a troll.

If so, please don't feed the troll...

Nylan

If that's the case, it's a very odd troll. Last activity was logged on the third of June, the day he posted the OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back