Skullcandy Heavy Medal
Aug 25, 2011 at 9:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Dyn4m1c95

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone give these a try? http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/earphones-earbuds/heavy-medal.html

I got one as a gift from a friend and tbqh for the price they are really good. I am actually surprised how much of an upgrade these are compared to the rest of their iem's. The soundstage is actually really good and the sound quality is decent. I would say that my old dt1350 have more bass than these though they were in a whole different league (well many leagues away) I actually find these to have a decent amount of bass vs highs and mids. Vocals are also surprisingly good with these. I would say these are a steal at ~$60 and are actually worth it. If only ljokerl would review these.

Aug 25, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #3 of 9

Quote:
would you prefer them over the regular turbines for 50$?

Since when could you get turbines for $50? They are $179.99 at my local Best Buy.

Aug 25, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #4 of 9
I never owned the turbines. I only had the davis tributes. Like I said these are a change from the usual cheap skullcandy earbuds and really sound good. Though the tributes are much better. This was just a first impression of these and will update the thread in a few days after burnin to see if I can get more bass out of these lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back