Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket.
May 17, 2009 at 9:44 PM Post #2 of 31
Oh lord... *dons flame suit*

May 17, 2009 at 9:45 PM Post #3 of 31
This can't be good...

Take note that the best music experience I have had... is with the ipod earphones.

I'm not picky.

Edit; And please don't flame the earphones by association with the brand. You might want to research them or look up a few reviews before you go full-form-flamer.

May 17, 2009 at 9:54 PM Post #6 of 31
Basically, they are absolute garbage for the inflated price.

May 17, 2009 at 9:57 PM Post #8 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Timelinemc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got them for $35.

That sucks, you could've gotten two KSC75s, or close to one PK3 at that price.

May 17, 2009 at 10:05 PM Post #10 of 31
Are you buying them for looks or sound?

I am just asking, since I know sometimes style is more important than sound for other people. I have never tried skull candy, so I don't know how good/ bad they are, but some of their style is catchy, I think.

But anyway, listen to it and let us know how you like it. Even if its skull candy, nothing wrong with sharing your opinion with us how you think it sounds.

May 17, 2009 at 10:34 PM Post #15 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by ka-boom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shouldn't you ask "are they any good" before you buy them??

I have spent the last few days looking up reviews for it, and I always do this [look up a ton of stuff about it and ask a bunch of questions about ut] when I'm exited about getting something.

@iRiverDude; As I said, I ordered them online, so I have not heard them yet.

Also, a friend of mine has the "ink'd" model, and he let me try them. I was so impressed that I started looking into skullcandy and I heard more and more good things as I went through reviews. Then I see them on ebay for $35 when they are normally more like $65. Naturally I wanted to make sure nobody else would get it so I bought it before anybody else could, and coincidentally, before I came here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back