Skullcandy Aviator VS Vmoda M80 Vs Sennheiser HD 558?
Aug 25, 2012 at 3:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

rlstine3

New Head-Fier
Hey Guys,
Which headphone do you think is the best overall?? I personally don't really want to buy the HD 558's because they're open and leak a lot of sound. I know they have a great soundstage and all, but I really want to listen to my music in private. The Aviator's are over the ear I believe and pretty great for the price. The Vmoda's are awesome, too. I listen to all different genres of music so which one would be the best for that?

Aug 25, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #3 of 4
I think that the m80's are the best choice. They are very stylish and they sound amazing! But igual you don't want to spend much money I think you should choose the. Sennheiser's . They're a lot better than the ones from skullcandy

Aug 25, 2012 at 4:57 PM Post #4 of 4
they do not leak as much as grados, but.... yeah they still leak a lot. at about half volume (assuming using a standard ipod and preamp is 0 db and quiet room has a little ac noise and fan) no sound can be heard at arms length in a quiet room about 2/3 or 3/4 volume the music can be heard at arms length in a quiet room, only at very loud volumes the headphone can be heard all the way across in a quiet room. so.... yeah thats how i relate the isolation of these headphones *not that good... but not that bad either*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back