Skullcandy agent
Aug 30, 2012 at 8:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Itskewl42

New Head-Fier
This review is for the skullcandy agent black carbon/red. To start off i just want to let you know i bought these over a year ago when i was young and stupid and didnt even know brands like klipsch and radius even existed. Im just gonna et straight to the point these suck monkey dick with a side of vagina sauce. Not suprising. Ok lets start the review

Apearances: 9/10 these things do look really badass no ifs ands or buts

Durability: 7/10 these things are plastic (pretty good plastic) with one of those shoestring cords and some sort of nylon headstrap thingy on the top

Sound: 4/10 these dont have very good sound at all its very hollow and mettalic and the bass is okay heres the breakdown

Highs 2/10
Mids 6/10
Lows 5/10*

The reason theres an asterick by lows is because the bass is pretty good but it rattles any time the bass pops. Even a clean bass round sounds like the baseline of strange clouds. For all you gun enthusiasts out there its like the FN FAL. It HAS the power its just not built to HANDLE the power

Comfort: 8/10 very comfortable kind of a hybrid between on ear and over ear very snug but it covers your while ear

Value: 1/10 if these were $20 eh i might buy em but i could get better. But thats oit of the question bescause these are $50 typical skulcandy, pay for the looks

Overall: 3/10 these are simply bad in fact at school today im trying to sell them because the suck so much balls

Hope this helped deter some poor souls from skullcandy for the rest of their life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back