Skinny vs. Fat iPod nano design
Feb 10, 2009 at 12:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

RMPNG

Head-Fier
I've been wondering what the consensus on this would be. Do you like the skinny iPod nanos like the current gen, or were you a fan of the fatty 3g?

I personally like the 3g better, just because it's convenient for movies and more ergonomic.

Feb 10, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #2 of 16
I like the 1st two generations of skinnies. The 4th generation looks like a toy. My friend's red 1/2G Nano looks really great. I don't mind the look of the 3rd generation, but the 1st 2 looked better to me. The 4th looked phenomenal in pictures. I was considering buying one regardless of SQ, but then I saw one in real life and was like wow... that's it? It lacks the elegance of the first 2 generations.

I'm voting for skinny, they got it right 2/3 times. I'd say the fatty is like .5/1 lol.

Feb 10, 2009 at 11:23 AM Post #6 of 16
I like the fatter one better as well. My girlfriend has one and I like how it feels in my hand better than the skinny ones. To me, the skinny ones look cheaper.

Feb 13, 2009 at 10:15 AM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderwall /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't understand how anyone could ever use any Nano for video. I mean, I don't even watch videos on my classic. Small screens don't do movies justice.

Ever heard of video podcast? Video on the nano is usable for a quick watch of video podcasts while on-the-go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back