Sixth Head-Fi Sydney Meet: Sunday 26th October
Oct 21, 2008 at 12:29 PM Post #556 of 643
I've got a nice set of xlr to xlr cables and I've a 2 * 3 pin equinox cable :p

I plug it into the pre-amp out on the Little dot (same as the front output)

Oct 21, 2008 at 1:07 PM Post #557 of 643
hey johnwmclean, just wondering is the silver dragon you have in your sig a Senn cable or an interconnect? I'm actually curious as to how they sound.
wink.gif

Oct 21, 2008 at 6:34 PM Post #558 of 643
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caution /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey johnwmclean, just wondering is the silver dragon you have in your sig a Senn cable or an interconnect? I'm actually curious as to how they sound.
wink.gif

Senn Cable with a 1/4" plug, will bring this along for you to try!
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2008 at 10:39 PM Post #560 of 643
I'm looking at changing across to electrostats so I may be willing to part with my balanced Equinox cable...Or do some kind of trade for your Single Ended cable :p We'll talk about it on sunday

Oct 21, 2008 at 10:57 PM Post #561 of 643
Quote:

Originally Posted by juzmister /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm looking at changing across to electrostats so I may be willing to part with my balanced Equinox cable...Or do some kind of trade for your Single Ended cable :p We'll talk about it on sunday

Let me know how long, how much etc.. VERY INTERESTED!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 21, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #562 of 643
Quote:

Nice. The meet will decide which path I'll go for home amps as well. Dynamics? Or Electrostatics?
beerchug.gif

Oct 22, 2008 at 5:48 AM Post #563 of 643
Wellll woooops...I couldn't resist and sold my RS-1...I don't think payment will clear by the meet though, I'll ask the new owner if it's ok if I bring them along.

Can't wait guys!

Oct 22, 2008 at 7:24 AM Post #564 of 643
Quote:

Wellll woooops...I couldn't resist and sold my RS-1...I don't think payment will clear by the meet though, I'll ask the new owner if it's ok if I bring them along.

Can't wait guys!

what amp are you getting with the $$ from the sale? i'm assuming thats what you are doing. I guess you are waiting to audition the portable amps tat are coming.

Oct 22, 2008 at 8:08 AM Post #565 of 643
Haha I'm doing a bit of stuff :p

Selling and buying is my stress relief device around exams!

I'll give you a hint...Jade...

Oct 22, 2008 at 10:18 AM Post #568 of 643
Quote:

Wow that was quick, wasn’t on for long either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back