SIVGA PHOENIX OPEN BACK WOOD DYNAMIC
May 10, 2021 at 8:57 AM Post #168 of 185
how does the phoenix behave compared to the fostex th x00 or e-mu teak.
The Phoenix aren't bad by any means, but they are a step or 2 down in nearly all areas IMO and IME. That said, they're also a fraction of the price so one might expect such differences. Still solid performers at their price point for folks looking for bass performance.

Jun 19, 2021 at 7:08 AM Post #171 of 185
Jul 13, 2021 at 2:09 AM Post #172 of 185
Hey guys! Here is my review of Sivga Phoenix. Have a read to know my take on it. Cheers! :D

SIVGA PHOENIX
Sivga Phoenix Featured Image.jpg

Jul 15, 2021 at 9:58 PM Post #173 of 185
is there perhaps an even more comfortable alternative to the Sivga high protein earpads that might also work? i'm not fully convinced the high protein pads were be comfortable enough for me. i rate comfort in this order Beyers, Fidelio, Senns

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2021 at 10:15 AM Post #174 of 185
It is weekend my boys, so you know what this means! More time to have fun and enjoy ourselves! For this very reason, I want to bring you a video, in hopes that it will brighten your day and cure your sorrows!

Altough my content is still reviewes, I am hoping that I bring something fun and enjoyable, so here we go with my Sivga Phoenix video, a headphone made by SIVGA, with an excellent sound, and which is really portable this time around!

The price is also great, the build is great, and this is a good overall can, if you want something dynamic and punchy, with a more traditional sound ~

Sep 13, 2021 at 12:01 PM Post #175 of 185
I just got my pair today. What is the typical break-in time like for these? Do they change at all from fresh out of the box?

Sep 17, 2021 at 5:27 AM Post #178 of 185
your 1st impressions?
It sounds good, but I have not had a chance to give it a serious listen. Once I have 50-100 hours on it, I will give it a more serious listen. I have 5 new cans here, all in the past two weeks, so my time is divided between them.

Preview Clipping (12∶11∶06 AM).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back