Singularity Cables (Lineout-dock / mini2mini)
Dec 21, 2008 at 6:49 AM Post #2 of 9
Picture: Singularity lineout dock + ALO Vcaps + Singularity mini 2 mini + RSA hornet ... oh ... and a messy table

singular.jpg

Dec 28, 2008 at 8:44 PM Post #4 of 9
oh i bought one of these cables too, a LOD. waiting for it to come. apparently, its made out of carbon, in the form of fullerene. for more information, search carbon nanotubes on wikipedia ,or CNT. it takes the maker 2 days just to make 1 cable.

Dec 29, 2008 at 3:38 AM Post #5 of 9
I have a mini-to-mini for my home rig. Works great. The instructment separation is very impressive, compared to a simliar priced but much more well-known mini-to-mini cable.

Apr 9, 2009 at 10:43 PM Post #7 of 9
max007007, i'm using it now, hmm, what can i say, to my ear, it is better than silver and copper.

disclaimer: i've only tried normal copper and normal silver, not the very high end 1,000 bucks for 14 cm kind of thing.

generally to my ear silver sounds sparkling, colder relative to copper. copper is not as detail but warmer. Singularity is very very detail up to the last breadth and also warm and deep. the vocal is full bodied, can feel all the emotions of the singer. instruments not only you can hear, for example, 10-20-30-30-20 but 8-18-25-27-19, very very detail, the high is very smooth, no treble fatigue at all for 2-3 hours of listening.

but i thought you already have singularity in your signature

that's my comment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back