Singlepower Virtual Tour (Pics Coming)
Apr 6, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #16 of 19
Apr 6, 2007 at 3:17 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by CD44hi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Say, did any of the solid state amps you heard in your visit looked like mine? Mine is still there, so it is not unrealistic that you listened to it(?). Also, I believe it has been brought up to spec regarding the new SS sound you describe. Or at least that's what I was told.

Thanks for the impressions, they sound very realistic. I feel as I was there myself.

Hmm I dunno. If yours is still in the Goldpoint case then no. I listened to it at the meet at Stephen's house last year. Unfortunately, I dont think Mikhail wants me to talk about the chasse
frown.gif
. But I will say that it is very stylish and "unique." It wont look anything like the tube amps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riboge
Nice read. I envy your tour which is something I've imagined doing. I hope to hear your new amp sometime when I'm in the DC area.

Sure shoot me a pm when you're in town. I'm sure you're curious about seeing the house as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by newguru
Sounds like some exciting things going on over at Singlepower! I'm looking forward to more updates on future Singlepower products in the future!

There is a lot of very cool **** going on that I DIDN"T talk about at Mikhail's request. Most of this stuff has been stewing around in prototype form (much like the SS amp) for years and chances are some of the stuff I saw there other than the SS and power amps, is at the very least 2 years away.

Apr 7, 2007 at 5:05 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akathriel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is a lot of very cool **** going on that I DIDN"T talk about at Mikhail's request. Most of this stuff has been stewing around in prototype form (much like the SS amp) for years and chances are some of the stuff I saw there other than the SS and power amps, is at the very least 2 years away.

Looks like some really neat stuff coming down the pipe. I'm looking forward to seeing the stuff as it trickles out from Colorado.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back