Singapore's 2nd Head-Fi Meet
Feb 15, 2003 at 9:18 AM Post #106 of 117
will do..let me confirm with dreamslacker.

oh, might have a glitch though. I can't seem to find any Mac drivers on the CD. but this .exe file is 23mb..i'm hoping its got all the drivers for Windows AND mac inside..
so could you download it and run it
if there're no mac drivers inside..then sigh..cannot try again
frown.gif

http://www.cryophilia.com/temp/Audiophile_1541_CD.exe

23mb..might take a while on dial-up
wink.gif

Feb 16, 2003 at 7:49 AM Post #109 of 117
Adrian, it would take 2 hours to download. And I know what happens when it says 2 hours, there will be a break in the pipeline. And then I'll have to try again and again and maybe we'll have the drivers or maybe not.

If it's too troublesome don't bother lugging it down.

Thanks anyways and see you and the slacker at 9 pm.

Feb 24, 2003 at 7:04 AM Post #113 of 117
Hi guys,

Im having a hard time trying to get a link up with a good isp. All their BB or satelite plans here suck. I have to pay for downloads and uploads although its unlimited usage. Havent sign up with any of them as of yet, but will do so soon enuff. Weather here is cool but the SUN IS AS PIERCING as singapore. I live in karrawara W.A now, so if any one of u wanna catch me here then send me a mail.

Rameish, with regards to our discussion prior to the night i left, i havent a clue yet coz ive been really busy cleaning my house, buying furnitures and stuffs. Will try to find out once i have the time.

Adrian, hope u havent bought anything new.
smily_headphones1.gif

CHEERS

Feb 24, 2003 at 8:23 AM Post #115 of 117
Bulkie,

He did but he sold it off
rolleyes.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Also no problem. Take your time to settle in. I'll send you an email. Karrawara - where's that? Anywhere near Perth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back