Singapore's 2nd Head-Fi Meet
Jan 22, 2003 at 8:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 117

Rameish

100+ Head-Fier
When, Where, and Who's Coming.

I noticed that some of you guys are leaving Singapore soon for studies etc. At the same time some may be coming in RawHit and N@Z (not sure when). So lets get the ball rolling
biggrin.gif

PS There might be another nice surprise?

Jan 22, 2003 at 1:04 PM Post #2 of 117
some update:
went to adelphi today .. checked out prices of

x-can v2 450 (2 units left)
headmaster 1720 if you pay cash/nets you get 5% off (they have no more stock only demo unit)
audiovalve RKV mk2 1837 nett (just came in, but not in showroom yet)

xcan can be gotten at "all tat"?? at first floor
headmaster & RKV are from electrade on top floor
MBD has 2 more RS-1s for sale. They just came in. 1 has been sold already.

Headmaster is way better than the X-can to me. More details.. more everything. But I have poor hearing and I only used a ER4S.

Jan 22, 2003 at 2:26 PM Post #4 of 117
Thanks for letting us know the prices of the headmaster and RKV. You don't know how much better I feel now
biggrin.gif

Although, this should really be a thread for the 2nd Singapore Head-Fi Meet.

Tangy, didn;t those look like the old Jecklin Floats

Jan 23, 2003 at 11:07 AM Post #12 of 117
Have mercy.
redface.gif
You want me to hold the Meet at my place again? I've just rearranged the furniture back to normal. The futon that was next to the piano is now back (next to the LP). One of the dining tables has been dismantled and the other went back to where the coffee table (where the Grado RA-1 was with the PCII) was. I shifted back my main speakers and now am in the process of leveling my TT. The power cords have all been rerouted and...and...and...I'm having a nervous breakdown. Kidding. But I'm real busy right now and I don't think I can be host if the meet is in Feb.

Could someone else plese help out?

Jan 23, 2003 at 3:27 PM Post #15 of 117
I guess that's why we are into headphones - keep the rest of the world outside, while we keep our sanity inside.

I really wish I could do it again guys but the demos, my own job, wife and baby, etc is keeping me busy. Plus I do like to go out at nights....Bulkie...where are you
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back