Simply no mp3 player for me.... please help
Dec 2, 2012 at 10:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

carlosodze

New Head-Fier
Hi, i have a ipod touch 4g and i was kinda happy with  it but i want to upgrade it (it's the 8gb and i am constantly out of space, also it doesnt let my porta pro sound at it's 100%) i was considering an ipod 5 32gb but reading i liked the cowon devices more (i dont play with it) but many of them are unavailable, im really tired of reading pages and pages and not founding the right for me, please help me, some important characteristics:

1. Bluetooth
2. Space (mabe a micro sd card slot but if it have more than 30gb the sd its really not a must)
3. Good sound quality (like cowons, not necesarily a lot of eq settings, basic is fine for me)
4. Not to big.(ipod touch sice or less)
5. Not to expensive.
6. Acceptable UI (not making it to hard to find a song)
7. Good battery life (i liked the cowon z2 till i found it have only 22 hours of music, half of the ipod touch)

I really dont care about internet browsing, games and camera. (if it have them fine, if it doesnt also fine)
I really apreciate your help

PD: excuse my english.

Dec 2, 2012 at 12:54 PM Post #3 of 11
Cowon i10 with 32GB. I love mine. SE535s sound fantastic with BBE and mechbass on 7. I dropped my Spotify and MOG subs as a result. I may buy another as a backup.

Dec 2, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:
I read that cowon will come out with a upgraded j3 in summer 2013, does somebody know anything about this?

I haven't heard anything about that.

Dec 2, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:
Hi, i have a ipod touch 4g and i was kinda happy with  it but i want to upgrade it (it's the 8gb and i am constantly out of space, also it doesnt let my porta pro sound at it's 100%) i was considering an ipod 5 32gb but reading i liked the cowon devices more (i dont play with it) but many of them are unavailable, im really tired of reading pages and pages and not founding the right for me, please help me, some important characteristics:

1. Bluetooth
2. Space (mabe a micro sd card slot but if it have more than 30gb the sd its really not a must)
3. Good sound quality (like cowons, not necesarily a lot of eq settings, basic is fine for me)
5. Not to expensive.
7. Good battery life (i liked the cowon z2 till i found it have only 22 hours of music, half of the ipod touch)

I really dont care about internet browsing, games and camera. (if it have them fine, if it doesnt also fine)
I really apreciate your help.

The website anythingbutipod would be another good website to ask these kind of questions.

Dec 2, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #7 of 11
The Sony new S, A, F series walkmen (32GB) are very good sounding plus they offers bluetooth, FM radio, EQ setting to custimze the sound, longer battery life(50H plus) and line-out through WM-Port to connect with external AMPs for improved soundquality. The other DAPs like Samsung Galaxy Player 3.5, 4.2, Philips Go Gear Muze, Sansa Fuze + are great buy for the price and they all offers better soundquality.

Dec 2, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:
The Sony new S, A, F series walkmen (32GB) are very good sounding plus they offers bluetooth, FM radio, EQ setting to custimze the sound, longer battery life(50H plus) and line-out through WM-Port to connect with external AMPs for improved soundquality. The other DAPs like Samsung Galaxy Player 3.5, 4.2, Philips Go Gear Muze, Sansa Fuze + are great buy for the price and they all offers better soundquality.

The Fuze+ does not give better sound quality than a 4G Touch.....and the Galaxy players only will if you root and install a different Android kernel, which not everyone will be comfortable doing. And the A-series Walkman only gets a little over 20 hours battery life.

Dec 3, 2012 at 6:18 AM Post #9 of 11
1. Bluetooth
5. Not to expensive.

Cowon C2?

Dec 3, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #11 of 11
Is the UI too bad?

Not really bad, it could be better. For basic running around changing tracks and albums it's fine. There's just parts where they could of made a few short cuts that cause some double movements. I'll find a video for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPA357YidiQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back