Simphonio audio Vr1 TotL
Jul 8, 2022 at 11:43 AM Post #32 of 32
Leave a brief sound appreciation for the Simphonio Vr1.

If you use an ear tip that keeps the IEM a little distant from your ear (like Azla Crystal), you get the widest sound stage you can get from the IEM. I've heard a lot of IEMs, including Odin, Z1R, M5, Phoenix, and U12t.

Nevertheless, Vr1's sound stage is unique. Literally, it's a headphone-level sound stage.

In order for Vr1 to hear the true sound, an amplifier or a high output DAP is required. Under the right circumstances, Vr1 has a wide sound stage, as well as a powerful low, striking, and thrilling high notes.

What stands out as much as the sound stage is the sense of reality. The instruments and vocals expressed by Full Range DD are much more realistic than the sounds of Tribrids, which are popular these days.

To be honest, it is impossible to express sound perfectly in words. There are some amazing elements of Vr1, but the overall sound appreciation of them all combined is even more amazing. The vast sound stage and extreme realism go beyond making the sound source you hear sound like a live sound source, and it really feels like you're on the scene playing the music. And the 14.2mm ultra-diameter DD sound, backed by the right output, simply overwhelms you.

This is a very special experience. The Symphonio Vr1 is a very unique IEM and deserves a much higher reputation. I've owned and brought in a lot of IEMs (see IEM Ranking threads), and I'm confident that Vr1 is the unrivaled 1DD IEM.

I feel it's in a completely different league from IE900, A8000, HS2000MX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back