Similar to Plantronics Backbeat Pro
Dec 22, 2015 at 10:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kcaccamise

New Head-Fier
So i have been looking for a pair of bluetooth headphones for everyday use with my iphone, train and walking to work.

I was able to try a few different headphones this past weekend and somethings stuck out. 
I really liked the sound of the backbeat pro, but i think they may be a bit too big for my intended use. 

Can you suggest a similar headphone or headphones i should also try with similar sound which are a bit smaller?

I may just end up purchasing the bbp and getting over the large size but if i can find something i also like with a more manageable size that would be ideal.

Thanks for your help

Jan 9, 2016 at 11:18 PM Post #2 of 2

I just bought the backbeat pro and they are great. Excellent value, The controls are excellent. They are big but very comfortable, Honestly any around ear phones are going to be close in size but they don't fold so that may be a factor. I also have the Bose Soundlink II around ears, which I find even more comfortable and I prefer the sound but not by much and they don't have ANC. they don't fold either but they are a fair bit lighter but not less bulky to carry. I think you'd be happy with either one but the BBP's are probably a better value if you can get them for >$50 - $75 less than the Bose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back