SilverFi IEM Cables Worldwide Audition Tour - Limited Number of Participants
Feb 8, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #31 of 47
You have been added to the list
smily_headphones1.gif

Would you want me to add you to the list mate?

sure thing

Feb 11, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #33 of 47
I live in Orange, California USA, and can find Turkey on a map. I would like to signup for the SilverFi IEM Cable Tour. I accept all the terms of the tour.

​Not sure if the participants have been finalized - but would like to join - I have six 2-pin CIEMs I can use for comparisons.

Feb 12, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #34 of 47
  I live in Orange, California USA, and can find Turkey on a map. I would like to signup for the SilverFi IEM Cable Tour. I accept all the terms of the tour.

​Not sure if the participants have been finalized - but would like to join - I have six 2-pin CIEMs I can use for comparisons.

No problem mate, I have added you to the list. Comparisons would be helpful. 

Mar 1, 2015 at 10:48 PM Post #35 of 47
Any news on this?

Mar 2, 2015 at 9:35 AM Post #37 of 47
Sounds good.  Looking forward to it.

Mar 2, 2015 at 11:57 PM Post #38 of 47
if you're still taking applications, and if it'll arrive later than mid march, i'd love to get in on this to test on my incoming Legend-R.

I live in White Plains, NY, USA.  I would like to participate in the SilverFi IEM cable world wide tour.  I accept the terms and conditions of the tour.

Mar 3, 2015 at 12:33 AM Post #39 of 47

No problem mate, I have added you to the list. Comparisons would be helpful. 

Good to hear this is coming up - I have a few cables to compare along with my CIEMs (and 2-pin Universals - SD3, ASG-2)

Looking forward to it!

Mar 3, 2015 at 2:26 AM Post #40 of 47
  if you're still taking applications, and if it'll arrive later than mid march, i'd love to get in on this to test on my incoming Legend-R.

I live in White Plains, NY, USA.  I would like to participate in the SilverFi IEM cable world wide tour.  I accept the terms and conditions of the tour.

I wonder how LR pairs with SilverFi cables; will nice to see another impression about this pairing :) I have added you to the list. 

Good to hear this is coming up - I have a few cables to compare along with my CIEMs (and 2-pin Universals - SD3, ASG-2)

Looking forward to it!

Which cables do you have in your inventory? That comparisons would be a really interesting.

Mar 6, 2015 at 12:52 AM Post #41 of 47

I wonder how LR pairs with SilverFi cables; will nice to see another impression about this pairing :) I have added you to the list. 

Which cables do you have in your inventory? That comparisons would be a really interesting.

Mike - I have my cables now listed in my profile - they include Tralucent, TWag, Toxic, Headphone Lounge, Nocturnal and I still have a Magnus hanging around 
biggrin.gif

Mar 29, 2015 at 7:44 PM Post #43 of 47
Yes mate, the tour will begin in two weeks. The cables will be in Poland in mid-March.

Hello, Mike...

Have we heard anything regarding the tour?

Cheers 
redface.gif

Mar 30, 2015 at 1:40 AM Post #44 of 47
Hello, Mike...

Have we heard anything regarding the tour?

Cheers :xf_eek:

Hello mate,

I have recently contacted Mr. Saktanber regarding the tour. He has been busy for a while and he needs some time on which cables will be on the tour for better auditioning; once they are decided they will be on the way as already burned-in. So they will be ready to listen. He also deeply apologies for this delay and hopes we understand it.

I have been also waiting for the tour's beginning. It will be so exciting to read more impressions about the cables.

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #45 of 47
No worries, Mike - 

Life has intruded over here and time is at a premium. The delay is actually welcome.

Keep me in the loop, though.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back