SilverFi D-2 vs.Oyaide DR-510 Digital cables & SilverFi Spirit SG vs. Rumi SG interconnects REVIEW
Mar 28, 2015 at 7:50 AM Post #226 of 254
 I see that you enjoyed your cables from Sezai. Just wait until you have fully broken in your system, then you will be in for another surprise by what  these cables can just do for your rig. It just takes it to another level.
You have a fantastic system & Silverfi cables are the icing on that glorious cake.
Great review by the way Brook, you are a patient guy who has fine taste in Audio. I enjoyed reading  about your first adventure with these cables. I am now missing them badly. That magic has gone.....up north to Brisbane...:)

Mar 28, 2015 at 8:11 AM Post #227 of 254
 I see that you enjoyed your cables from Sezai. Just wait until you have fully broken in your system, then you will be in for another surprise by what  these cables can just do for your rig. It just takes it to another level.
You have a fantastic system & Silverfi cables are the icing on that glorious cake.
Great review by the way Brook, you are a patient guy who has fine taste in Audio. I enjoyed reading  about your first adventure with these cables. I am now missing them badly. That magic has gone.....up north to Brisbane...:)
Thanks Stan, much appreciated. It's pretty daunting to write a review for a product after making everyone wait so long. These cables are really impressive. Putting things in perspective, I grew up constantly surrounded by piano music. My mother is a piano teacher so I find myself very judgemental of the sound of pianos in a recording. Both my mother and myself spent some time listening to our favourite solo piano works (with the Rumi) and we agreed that my system was just like "being there". I hate to think how much better Sezai's top-grade cable sounds.

Apr 15, 2015 at 7:27 AM Post #229 of 254
Wow, these cables are impressive. To date the Rumi has made the biggest difference to my system as compared to any other cable I have tried. Strangely enough the "wait" to try these cables was worth it. If you find yourself wanting more from your system a Rumi interconnect is a perfect solution.

I have probably held onto these fine cables long enough. I will contact Sezai to find out who the next lucky recipient is.

May 12, 2015 at 10:14 PM Post #230 of 254
Well Brooke, will you be getting a Rumi cable? I certainly will. Now, Im even thinking about Sezai's higher rated Isfahan cable as well. Would love to hear what this cable will bring to the hearing senses.

May 20, 2015 at 4:29 AM Post #231 of 254
  Well Brooke, will you be getting a Rumi cable? I certainly will. Now, Im even thinking about Sezai's higher rated Isfahan cable as well. Would love to hear what this cable will bring to the hearing senses.

Yep, I bought one.  I couldn't go back to how it sounded before the Rumi Cable so it had to go into the shopping basket.  I had to part with my TH900's to get the money for this cable, if you know me you'd realize that is similar to me parting with one of my arms.  Sometimes tough decisions need to be made.

May 20, 2015 at 6:56 AM Post #232 of 254
Wow Brooke, don't worry I completely understand mate. But I'm sure one day you will find another TH 900. 

It only goes to show just what that cable can do to an already great system like yours. I did warn you though Sezai's cables in particular the Rumi , once you had heard it, was going to be hard to get out of your head.

Without it....well it all ....just seems so ... I don't know how to describe it? Once its back though...There's that magic that happens and it makes you smile again.

I myself am waiting for a pre to arrive ....pay for it.... which by the way is not cheap......Then some how try & get both the Rumi & his Isfahan cable also, which is roughly twice as much.... I might have to sell some kidneys or something.....( LOL) . 
But at the end of the day Sezai is doing something very special indeed with his cables. I think its all about his love & belief in what he does, he never rests on his laurels either, he keeps tinkering with this. Again its about LOVE.... I'm convinced about this, you only just have to first look at the way his cables are made & finished, then it;s that magic that can take your system from being great to being Unbelievable.
Congratulations Brooke, on joining the Silver fi family of happy owners, which I also hope to be in the near future. To all those people out there sitting on the fence about what cables can achieve in your system....You at least owe yourself an Audition with one of Sezai's cables in your very own system. You will discover the reason for yourself.
My dare to you would be once you had them in for a week or 2...Try going back to what you had & then  to be as happy with what you are missing?  
ph34r.gif

Aug 5, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #235 of 254
OK. Sad that more people couldn't hear these cables.

Hey, I have an idea. I'll hold a pair here for a North America loan program. Just need to convince Sezai.

What..........? :p

ok..... money talks, BS walks.:D

These are some difference making products.

Nov 13, 2015 at 5:34 AM Post #236 of 254
Hey guys I have been lucky enough to demo a couple of cables from Silver-Fi, for the last 4 months. Whilst waiting for my Pre to be made & shipped out to me, suddenly 11 months have slipped by since then....
(It must be something about being in Australia?)...lol just ask Happy camper....seriously though it's got to do with our Voltage. 

Anyway I believe i at the very least have to post something about my experience with these 2 cables. As Sezai has been so kind to loan out to me & for the patience he has shown also in the waiting for my Pre to arrive First of all the 2 cables I am have are 2 that were not on the tour we had. 1. The Isfahan & 2. The Silk. Now for some eye candy

Nov 13, 2015 at 5:48 AM Post #237 of 254
  Hey guys I have been lucky enough to demo a couple of cables from Silver-Fi, for the last 4 months. Whilst waiting for my Pre to be made & shipped out to me, suddenly 11 months have slipped by since then....
(It must be something about being in Australia?)...lol just ask Happy camper....seriously though it's got to do with our Voltage. 

Anyway I believe i at the very least have to post something about my experience with these 2 cables. As Sezai has been so kind to loan out to me & for the patience he has shown also in the waiting for my Pre to arrive First of all the 2 cables I am have are 2 that were not on the tour we had. 1. The Isfahan & 2. The Silk. Now for some eye candy

Hey mate, these are beautiful. I hope you have been enjoying it 
popcorn.gif

I have been listening to IEM-4 and IEM-3 for a while. I am going to start writing a review this weekend. Especially, IEM-4 is stellar with its detailed presentation. It completely changes the sound in very positive way. It recreates details with a very smooth tone. It is quite similar to HE1000's sounding perspective.. 

Nov 13, 2015 at 6:28 AM Post #238 of 254
Sorry there should also have been pic of the Isfahan, which i will put here. I'm having a little trouble with posting these pics, but hope you get the drift of how awesome looking these cables are. Also what stands out is their workmanship.

As Usual Sezai has done it again. Like I said these 2 cables were not on the tour but I believe they are from the next rank up the 
                                                                                                                   Silk

TURQUOISE SERIES INTERCONNECTS
I will be writing some impressions on them both. As you can see they are impressive looking indeed, after trying the & falling in love with the Rumi on the tour, I was informed by fellow headfier blackmore that he was trying out the Isfahan cable & his thoughts were extremely positive. Ok he had a HP rig I had a speaker rig, but I asked his thoughts about having them shipped over to me to try in Australia. He got in touch with Sezai & replied fairly quickly that It would be ok. Then to my delight Sezai had wanted to know more about the components of my system. Turns out he also had used the same dac The Reimyo DAP-777 Dac, then he advised that I also be sent the Silk cable as this would be produce good synergy.
So Early in July I received both these cables. My speakers by the way were new, The Rethhm Saadhana. Now I knew enough about these speakers that burn in was going to be a lengthy process, as I already had there smaller siblings The Maarga. It took many months for those to come good. I would liken it to fruit reaching its full ripeness not too tart so to speak.
So it came as no surprise really that when i changed my cables already there, copper interconnects from Amber in Australia & Morrow V2., I still could not gauge anything from the sound....This was going to take some time. 
In a way really The delay of 11 months for my Pre, the latest incarnation of The Phoenix from Tom Evans, was not that bad after all because it has taken some time for the Rethm Saadhana's to settle in. Also I believe it has done the same for the interconnects. My main amp being a Tom Evans Linea A presented another dilemma for me using Sezai's Cables. 
Tom is also on the same wave length as Sezai here I believe....If i am to use his pre & power combo then I can nnot use Sezai's cable in between as they are not shielded. The Dac to Pre is fine.
So in between all this I have brought in a Passive Pre so I can & have been using sezai's cables.
My Thoughts....
Ok I loved the Rumi, so when using these I think you know what I am going to say. Breathtaking...  The Silk is in my opinion the Best interconnect I have ever heard. in combination with the weightier Isfahan it does amazing things to my system....Hey wasn't that a TDK add? .......More to come later....

Nov 13, 2015 at 6:35 AM Post #239 of 254

Hey mate, these are beautiful. I hope you have been enjoying it 
popcorn.gif

I have been listening to IEM-4 and IEM-3 for a while. I am going to start writing a review this weekend. Especially, IEM-4 is stellar with its detailed presentation. It completely changes the sound in very positive way. It recreates details with a very smooth tone. It is quite similar to HE1000's sounding perspective.. 

Hey Mike, I am really looking forward to your thoughts on these. If they are anything like as good as the Silk & Isfahan then what a treat that will be..... 

Nov 13, 2015 at 3:47 PM Post #240 of 254
Thanks maguire for taking time and effort, as my are such limited lately that I feel like f..king squirrel inside the wheel.

Anyway, this is great to see this thread alive, thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back