SilverFi D-2 vs.Oyaide DR-510 Digital cables & SilverFi Spirit SG vs. Rumi SG interconnects REVIEW
Jan 7, 2014 at 7:11 PM Post #91 of 254
Dont be anxious Jester, you have no control on these things........Meanwhile I will just have to hold on to these longer, but hey Im not complaining......
biggrin.gif

Jan 27, 2014 at 7:29 AM Post #93 of 254
@ Audio Jester

Any news about your order / amp?

THX

Yes and no. Justin is in the final stages of assembling the amp and then needs to test it. Unfortunately I have not been given a definite date that it will be finished. I have spoken with Sezai and I believe he may change the order of the tour.

[EDIT] : Sezai confirmed that there will not be a change to the order of the tour.

Feb 4, 2014 at 3:33 AM Post #94 of 254
OK, hopefully it will not take that long anymore.

THX

Quote:
Yes and no. Justin is in the final stages of assembling the amp and then needs to test it. Unfortunately I have not been given a definite date that it will be finished. I have spoken with Sezai and I believe he may change the order of the tour.

[EDIT] : Sezai confirmed that there will not be a change to the order of the tour.

Feb 23, 2014 at 7:25 AM Post #100 of 254
I currently have them, but have been unable to listen to them for the past 2 months due to both my ears being so badly infected...
Real shame because I too have  new mono's & cannot even hear how these cables sound with it....I cant even hear how my monoblocks sound as I have never heard them properly due to my ear condition. Its like my ears are full of water, shure I hear sounds but thats about it...Although it has been getting better, still not enough to sit down & enjoy them.
I wanted to hear the Sezai's cable so badly with them.....

Feb 25, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #103 of 254
If they were still in the states I'd pay to use them until the Hawaiian was ready. I have my DAC back and HE-6 mods done. Well, all but the cables. I have opened the sound stage by removing the grillls and and damping material so the Rumi cables have me salivating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back