Silver Lace Pictures
Nov 17, 2001 at 7:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Flumpus

Needs more Soylent Greento become Omega Man
Ok guys, these are beautiful interconnects. Just thought I'd share some pictures
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.phase7.com/~flumpus/

Oh ya, and the monster cable you see is my digital cable. It's going away soon, so don't be alarmed
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 17, 2001 at 10:00 AM Post #2 of 8
Nice! How much are they?

Nov 17, 2001 at 6:19 PM Post #4 of 8
they look good, i'm thinking about a pair myself - also, did you take those pics with a digital camera? they look very good, what kind of camera did you use?

Nov 18, 2001 at 12:19 AM Post #6 of 8
Just a question

what casing does it come in?
Im thinking of getting a pair but if its shipped overseas, there might be a chance of it being damaged if its in like a soft bag.

Does it come in a nice hard case? like say a wood box?

Nov 18, 2001 at 4:18 AM Post #8 of 8
The pics were taken with a Canon S300, it's my roommate's.

Anyway, compared to the other interconnects I've used (Audioquest Diamondback, Corals, and Sidewinders, DH Labs Silver Pulse), well, there's really no comparison. The Silver Lace have a more open, airy sound. Bass is tighter and sound much better. The Corals are the best interconnects I've heard other than the Silver Lace... well, that's not true. Headroom sent me the DiMarzio M-Path interconnects with the Max, and they were great. Silver Lace were better IMO.

The Corals are good though, they really are great for the money, an all around interconnect. It has weaknesses, but not heavily in one area... That's the best way I can describe them. The Diamondbacks are very similar to the Corals (just one level down), just a little less refined. Not as smooth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back