Signature updates acting strange
Aug 15, 2011 at 12:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

project86

Headphoneus Supremus
Anyone else experiencing odd behavior with their sig? I seem to be unable to update mine. When I try, it either disappears altogether or just goes back to the way it was.

I even tried deleting the entire thing and starting over, but that didn't help. I thought it was maybe just a browser issue (Chrome) but now I'm getting it with IE as well.

It doesn't matter if I use plain text or the drop down things.

Aug 15, 2011 at 3:10 PM Post #3 of 6
EDIT - better example, I just went to add some links in the "drop down" menu, or whatever we are calling that new feature. I selected 3 of my more recent reviews and saved it. That was the only change I made, and now my sig is not showing up at all. 

If I go in to edit, the sig section appears empty until I try to edit - then it appears again, and I can get it back to normal by getting rid of the drop down things. 

Aug 15, 2011 at 6:15 PM Post #6 of 6
Joe, I think that did the trick! I'll keep playing with it for the next few days but I just made a few edits and each of them seemed to "stick". 

I'm on Chrome 13.0.782.112 (latest version) and IE8 8.0.6001.18702IC (older version, I never use it so don't bother to update).

Thanks again Joe, it seems like you have fixed my problems several times now. I appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back