sigh, ebay noobs. facepalm moment just a few minutes ago.
Feb 4, 2009 at 4:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

dcpoor

Headphoneus Supremus
so a few minutes ago i see a auction for a pair of rs-1's with a buy it now of $400, starting bid $1. i spend a few moments debating and considering buying them but decide to pass on them. i prepare to make a post here announcing it so someone can get the deal, but guess what, some ebay noob decided to bid .99 and take away the buy it now option. gj.
frown.gif

Grado RS-1 Headphones State of the Art - eBay (item 250368126446 end time Feb-06-09 19:20:00 PST)

Feb 4, 2009 at 4:43 AM Post #6 of 25
I had a similar moment like that just recently. When someone started a thread with both the word "noob" and "facepalm". Keep that stuff [size=xx-small](crap)[/size] off the forum please...
beerchug.gif

Feb 4, 2009 at 5:00 AM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by m0ofassa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had a similar moment like that just recently. When someone started a thread with both the word "noob" and "facepalm". Keep that stuff [size=xx-small](crap)[/size] off the forum please...
beerchug.gif

cool story bro.

biggrin.gif

Feb 4, 2009 at 5:20 AM Post #13 of 25
Wait.. since when did bidding on an item that had the buy it now option remove it? I've bid on auctions that had the buy it now option available, and it didn't remove it....

Besides, why spend $400 right off the bat when he could potentially pay less? On eBay its a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back