Sick of Myself... and getting a MG
Nov 19, 2001 at 2:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Nick Dangerous

Mr. Tuberrific
Well... life as the goofy, funky, "Nikolai Dot Org" has ended. I hated having to describe how to spell it OVER and OVER to EVERYONE I knew. Besides, it was... uh... stupid.

Why "Dangerous"? It started as a joke similar to Monty Python's "I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition" sketch. I'm hardly dangerous at all, which is part of the joke.

On to more important topics... I'm going to be amp-less for the next few weeks, unfortunately. The horror! I sold my X-CANS on eBay (which went for $243.50!) for some Christmas dough. After wrassling unsuccessfully with a replacement amp, I think I'm going to hold off for a MG Head DT sometime early next year.

Until then, I'll be lurking a bit more than usual. See yas!

Nov 19, 2001 at 3:17 PM Post #2 of 6
nobody expects nick dangerous
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

(and the spanish inquisition that follows on his heels)

periodic self-reinvention is a good thing

legoman

Nov 19, 2001 at 3:25 PM Post #3 of 6
Hehe, could you ask the moderators to change your nick name?
Btw got an MG Head DT for sale. Interested?

Nov 19, 2001 at 8:26 PM Post #5 of 6
LOL, drop me a email when you want to. It's just waiting in it's box for a new owner.

Nov 23, 2001 at 12:38 AM Post #6 of 6
Hmm... *CAN* moderators/admins change your name? I think I'd want to drop the trailing 343... it seems kinda pointless, a remnant from my old days using Juno Email for free...

Incidentally, I too would be interested in that MG Head... However, I think Nick has a more pressing need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back