Sick of crappy image hosting? I'll host some of your guys pics for free. (NOT AN AD!)
May 29, 2004 at 12:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

null

Headphoneus Supremus
As I gesture of kindness, I have decided to let fellow Head-Fiers post some of their pics of setups, headphones, amps, or other stuff on my 10mb isp webspace. The address is: http://home.cogeco.ca/~jesse-h/

As you can see, there's nothing there. I already know that many of you probably already have your own webspace with your own images uploaded, but I figured since I never use it, I might as well let someone else use it.

Take it or leave it. If anyone is interested, please PM me with the picture/s, and I will host them on my server (in a folder bearing the same name as your username).

REMEMBER, I only have 10mb, so I cannot fill everyone's requests. Also, if a lot of people want some space, I can rotate images every few weeks, if agreed upon.

May 29, 2004 at 12:29 AM Post #3 of 5
aaahhhh, but photobucket you have to sign up. while a relativaly easy process, i can do it quicker
wink.gif

but whatever, i know that its easier at photobucket. just tossing out the idea...

May 29, 2004 at 12:31 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by null
aaahhhh, but photobucket you have to sign up. while a relativaly easy process, i can do it quicker
wink.gif

but whatever, i know that its easier at photobucket. just tossing out the idea...

You offer yet another option for others. It's good for all. Bandwidth is preciousssssssssss.
wink.gif

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back