Shure warranty
Jun 20, 2007 at 8:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

hypr

New Head-Fier
I want to buy some shure earphones but on their site i says that they only provide warranty for earphones purchased through them or through authorized retailers. Their list of authorized retailers though includes only a few merchants...all of which have the same prices, so theres no opportunity to shop around. Is there anyway to get around this? I want to buy from electronica direct which is highly rates on amazon.com

Jun 20, 2007 at 8:14 PM Post #2 of 6
I bought from Compuplus or something... I got a new product twice when it died within 8 months.... I don't really think it matters where you get them.... Just as long as you have an invoice copy to prove that you bought them from a dealer, not just another person...

Jun 20, 2007 at 8:27 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnyman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought from Compuplus or something... I got a new product twice when it died within 8 months.... I don't really think it matters where you get them.... Just as long as you have an invoice copy to prove that you bought them from a dealer, not just another person...

When I sent mine back, I didn't provide anything!!! Their CS in top notch! I highly recommend them....
580smile.gif

Jun 20, 2007 at 8:30 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnyman /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thats what I would have figured but I think I read on this site from an old post that Shure wouldnt fix someones earphones because they didnt buy from one of their authorized dealers. How long ago did you send your's in for warranty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back