shure warranty
Dec 15, 2006 at 2:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

xluben

500+ Head-Fier
sent in a pair of shure e2's with a short in the left earbud cable which was only outputting intermittently.

i shipped them out last week via priority mail (in a padded envelop). it cost me less than $2.

today i get a box from ups, and its my replacement earphones! BNIB!

i'm in MN and shure is in IL, and it only took one week total!

great service! thanks shure!

Dec 15, 2006 at 3:34 AM Post #2 of 3
Awesome, glad to here that. I sent mine in last Friday and they arrived the following Monday. However no email or anything from them. Hopefully they arrive early tomorrow before I go to Las Vegas. :/ Been a lil worried because they usually email when they get it and when they have a tracking number.

Dec 15, 2006 at 4:54 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by r1n7r4h /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Awesome, glad to here that. I sent mine in last Friday and they arrived the following Monday. However no email or anything from them. Hopefully they arrive early tomorrow before I go to Las Vegas. :/ Been a lil worried because they usually email when they get it and when they have a tracking number.

i think i sent 3 e-mails before i got the response, "they are scheduled to be delivered to you tomorrow."

maybe they're busy. i was getting a little worried because i sent mine priority mail with no tracking or delivery confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back