Shure SRH750DJ :: In-Stock!
Oct 1, 2009 at 2:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

MfiveM

Member of the Trade: SoundEarphones.com
The new Shure SRH750DJ DJ Headphones are now in stock!

The SRH750DJ features 50 mm neodymium dynamic drivers tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs. Ear cups that swivel 90° make the SRH750DJ perfect for meeting the demands of live professional DJ mixing and monitoring.
  1. High impedance and maximized power handling for DJ mixers
  2. Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
  3. Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
  4. Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
  5. Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
  6. Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
  7. Replaceable ear cup pads ensure long product life
  8. Carrying Bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use

Click here to pre-order today!

Oct 1, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #2 of 10
Do you have any idea how these are supposed to sound compared to Shure's current lineup? It figures that the day I get my SRH840's (from you, thanks by the way) that something like this would pop up. I think they look great and might have gone for these instead (assuming they sounded close to as good as the SRH840's).

Oct 6, 2009 at 5:11 PM Post #3 of 10
We have not received any information yet on how they sound. I am sure once they are about to start shipping, more info will be posted.

Nov 6, 2009 at 4:28 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by lepakler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
will this be worth the wait compared to the srh840? am looking for a pair of headphones at the moment. Read some good reviews about the srh440 and srh840.

Right now it looks like the SRH750DJ's have been delayed so if you are looking for something right now, I would recommend picking up the SRH440s or 840's.

Nov 6, 2009 at 9:19 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael M /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Right now it looks like the SRH750DJ's have been delayed [...]

Did Shure give you an idea of when the SRH7850DJs are now expected to be available?

Nov 8, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did Shure give you an idea of when the SRH7850DJs are now expected to be available?

Right now they are saying February 2010 but we have received new products from Shure earlier then the scheduled date in the past.

Nov 8, 2009 at 5:08 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Right now they are saying February 2010 but we have received new products from Shure earlier then the scheduled date in the past.

Yikes! That's quite a wait! Let's hope they were overestimating this time, too.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 12, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Well we have received our first shipment of the SRH750DJ's, so they are now in stock.

Haha!
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back