Shure service in Melbourne???
Dec 5, 2009 at 1:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

luidge

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi all, been a long time since i went here the last time hehe but now i need some help.
I am on a trip in Australia and am presently stuck at Melbourne because of the good clubs and pubs.
I broke my SE530 jack and need to find a replecement cord for it, the meter long cord wich can be easily replace, but i don't know where to find a place where they will have shure product or the cord.
Any OZ head-fier can help me having good sound in the underland?

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:02 AM Post #3 of 6
I don't think they have store in Melbourne, but ill try with them first, maybe they can show me the way. If someone know a store where i can walk in buy it and go ill be in heaven though hehe.

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:36 AM Post #4 of 6
I don't think that you'll have much luck to be honest. DJ Warehouse carries Shure products including the SE530 and has a store in Victoria Street, Richmond. However, I think their stock comes from the Sydney warehouse. You could give them a call or take a nice tram ride there. Tourists like to ride the Melbourne trams in between getting hammered at its many clubs and pubs.

Dec 5, 2009 at 10:46 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by luidge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think they have store in Melbourne...

No but since everything goes through them, they'll be able to help you either locate a dealer or locate the part and/or at least tell you if they have stock available. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back