Shure SE530: How Big Are They?
Aug 3, 2008 at 6:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Heavy Doody

New Head-Fier
I'm test driving some SE210s right now. Somebody mentioned the SE530s were bigger. I don't know of any place in town that has them in stock so I can compare. Anyone have an idea of how big they are?

Aug 3, 2008 at 6:11 AM Post #2 of 13
Pictures found through google
shure-ces-07.jpg

shure_se210_se530.jpg

Aug 3, 2008 at 1:28 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy Doody /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Excellent. Thank you.

Looks like the SE530s are a little shorter (or maybe the same length), but thicker. Does that sound about right?

Yeah.

Aug 3, 2008 at 10:04 PM Post #5 of 13
Just look at them.. they're just soooo curvy
heart.gif

Glad I finally bought mine!

Aug 4, 2008 at 12:52 PM Post #8 of 13
They are surprisingly small, considering they're a 3 driver IEM (look at the triple fi's for example), and are aethetically and ergomically just brilliant. Cheers Nuwidol!

Aug 5, 2008 at 2:30 PM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy Doody /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I'm totally ordering some. That's one sexy ear.

You can usually find them on eBay for under $300. Check out eBay dealer The Deal Spot. I've bought from him before and he has fast shipping and low prices.

Aug 5, 2008 at 2:36 PM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuwidol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Glad you like them. I'm missing them I hope you know!

Hahaha! I'm sorry to hear that matey, well as sorry as I can be
tongue.gif
. They are just like a really nice vanilla ice cream. Quite plain but so good and rich at being so. Hows your UE customs quest goin?

Aug 5, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hows your UE customs quest goin?

My impressions were received at the UE offices last Thursday (a week late I might add!) so now its just the (impatient) waiting game...

Aug 5, 2008 at 10:40 PM Post #13 of 13
Hey, nice one! I expected it may of taken you longer to pluck up the cash (isn't more expensive for ppl in uk and/or europe as you have to send away to america so you get hit with hefty customs charges etc?) but you're well on your way! Good luck with the venture, including the wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back