Shure SE530 and UE Triple.fi 10 are same price
Jan 13, 2008 at 4:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

dman777

New Head-Fier
Since the Shure SE530 and UT Triple.fi 10's are the same price now(I have found various places on the internet where they are both 350) I was wondering... Which should I get? Just a side note, I will be using these not at my house but mostly in places where I want to block out outside noise.

Jan 13, 2008 at 7:48 AM Post #2 of 5
It would be easier to recommend one over the other if you stated what kind of music you listen to. Both IEMs excel in varying areas, so it comes down to what kind of sound you are looking for. The Shures are fuller/warmer, while the Ultimate Ears produce a leaner sound.

Jan 13, 2008 at 7:57 AM Post #3 of 5
SE530 are much more comfortable. Triple.Fi have much better sound quality. There are hundreds of threads comparing these two IEMs and discussing their sonic attributes. You can just do a search for them and you will find out everything you ever wanted to know.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 14, 2008 at 2:29 AM Post #4 of 5
I did several searches before I posted this and I couldn't find threads with direct compareisons. I know there there. Can you do a search and find them and tell me what you exactly typed in the search box?

Jan 14, 2008 at 1:28 PM Post #5 of 5
I say go with the Triple.Fi, Unlike some people on head-fi I do not find them too bright. They have a very nice sound with a big soundstage (for an iem) a far bit of bass and lots of detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back