Shure SE310 - A Personal Review
Jan 27, 2010 at 4:09 PM Post #16 of 20
Oh yes I had the E3Cs for 10 years from high school on.

I will never forget that pair (it broke earlier this year and I had to get JH13s oops), brought me so much audio bliss.

Jan 27, 2010 at 7:05 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by R_burke /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What about comfort levels, could you sleep wearing them?

They are compact but personally I find they stick slightly proud of my ears, so I would so "no". Dunno if I've got funny shaped ears!
tongue.gif

Jan 27, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #18 of 20
I'm glad to hear some positive comments on the SE310. I've had a pair for about a year and have liked them. However, I've heard so many negative comments lately that I was starting to rethink whether I should stick with them. I was actually pondering the idea of getting S4's or something to see what I was missing. Jon

Jan 27, 2010 at 7:35 PM Post #19 of 20
Thanks for the nice review. Quick and easy to read.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spawn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are these similar to scl4s?

I think they are very similar in sound and internal components. When Shure released the SE110 earphones, Shure made SCL line series for the professional audio channel. They just look different for the pro and do no include the adapters and mics "push to talk" for use with cell phones.

Jan 27, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by peter312 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They are compact but personally I find they stick slightly proud of my ears, so I would so "no". Dunno if I've got funny shaped ears!
tongue.gif

I think it's like that for everyone. When I had the E4 it would do the same thing and wouldn't even think about sleeping with them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back