[Shure SE215] Difference between the normal and the limited edition
Jan 4, 2014 at 7:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

JayFeng

New Head-Fier
Hello, I am currently live in UK where it's nearly impossible to get the limited edition, so I am thinking about buying the SE215 normal edition in black colour. I wonder are they noticeably different between the normal and the blue edition? Is it worth getting the normal edition instead of the limited edition at the moment? Thanks.

(I really want to get a shure earphone and I listen to all sorts of music, literally all sorts!)

Jan 6, 2014 at 12:01 PM Post #2 of 2
Hi, 

I've never tried the limited edition, but having done a research to buy that sometime ago - the only diff seems to be a bit more base heavy..  i am in england and bought my black one sometime ago... i mainly listen to trance music.. and i can safely say... it is already very good with base. and if its enough for trance/dance, they'll perform just fine with other genres. and i am sure you've done your research.. you just can't go wrong with this!!! they are absolutely brilliant. 

since the limited edition wasnt available in all the places.. make sure its returnable if u do order the limited edition. i've never had any problems with it after about 2 years. but one of the concerns at buying time was.. cables damaging etc... black is available in amazon. and they will do refund (i checked at the time of ordering... do call them and make sure if you want peace of mind)

all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back