Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How Biased can you get?

how biased can you get
smily_headphones1.gif
haha

Mar 5, 2009 at 4:08 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by raccoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anybody know where to pick up the SCL4 in Canada? Because I definitely think the SCL4 is worth the extra $20 but I can't find any place that would ship them to Canada!

I got my SCL3 at futureshop for 79.99 CDN which is about 60 us

Mar 5, 2009 at 5:19 AM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how biased can you get
smily_headphones1.gif
haha

I'm not being biased, saying a brand is nothing because you like etys more? yea...

Mar 5, 2009 at 10:06 AM Post #19 of 21
I've had both; the E4s share the soundsignature of the E3s, but the E4s are more tonally balanced and more detailed, giving me much more musical enjoyment.
So my advice would definately be to go for the E4s for those prices.

Mar 5, 2009 at 3:32 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how do these compare to super.fi 3 or pk3?

The Super fi 3 are how can i put this....uhm. more "Hollow" sounding. The Scl3 and Scl4 are warmer, also better overall. despite the fact that both the Scl3 and Scl4 don't have the best lows to ever exist, many complaining about not punchy and powerful enough, The lows are more precise and powerful compared to the SF3. The mids, more lush, and better to listen to, Highs are more detailed, crisp and clear. But remember, both of these used to be drastically more expensive than the super fi 3, however over the years, price has dropped to less than half their retail, still though, the SF3 is easier to find at a low price, like $40 to $50 despite it's $130 retail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back