Shure SCL-2 problem!
Mar 18, 2010 at 9:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

HenryL

New Head-Fier
Hello folks,

I bought my pair of Shure SCL2 headphones in early February. As of yesterday, I noticed a severe drop in music quality when the headphone jack gets rotated (it happens when walking, for example. The music will start to fizz like there is some sort of static, and then at times it will simply stop completely. First, I thought it was my iPod's fault. I tried it out with my PC's sound system, with the same result. This may sound not so bad but listening to music is very annoying now. I listen to trance music and having this sort of interference is very annoying.

Anyway, I called the shop where I bought them from. They say that I can't return it for a replacement directly from the store (it's past the 30 days store replacement blah blah), but they will see the manufacturers 1 year warranty and send it to shure for repair or replacement.

Now I was wondering, how are peoples experiences with shure service? I really liked these headphones but it's only been a month and they're ALREADY giving me problems? Should i just bring the headphones without the buds in case they decide to just replace the headphones?

btw I'm in canada if it makes a difference

Mar 19, 2010 at 1:51 AM Post #2 of 2
Shure customer service is top notch. If the place you bought them from is giving you trouble talk to Shure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back