Shure PA910M Black Foam Sleeves
Mar 29, 2007 at 1:08 PM Post #4 of 10
earphonesolutions is a decent retailer with a great selection of accessories, but their minimum $19.99 international shipping charge is scandalous - especially for a package which will weigh 200g max. When I got some Comply tips from an ebay shop recently they charged $2 for international shipping.

does anyone know of any other sources for the black shure foamies, without such extortionate shipping charges to the UK? I've had a good look on ebay etc, but to no avail. The Complys are on their last legs and I'm very keen to match the black shure foams with my e4gs...

Mar 29, 2007 at 1:48 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by birryboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
earphonesolutions is a decent retailer with a great selection of accessories, but their minimum $19.99 international shipping charge is scandalous - especially for a package which will weigh 200g max. When I got some Comply tips from an ebay shop recently they charged $2 for international shipping.

does anyone know of any other sources for the black shure foamies, without such extortionate shipping charges to the UK? I've had a good look on ebay etc, but to no avail. The Complys are on their last legs and I'm very keen to match the black shure foams with my e4gs...

hello, i think pixmania UK could sell some shure foamies, however, you can check at this ebay shop: http://stores.ebay.it/Freq-City-Sound
it's a very seriuos guy!
wink.gif

Mar 29, 2007 at 2:40 PM Post #6 of 10
Thanks for the tips Zomas65. Much appreciated.

I actually bought my Comply tips from Freq-City! Great value and friendly service. I was not aware of Pixmania, they don't have the black foamies *yet*, so I might mail them to see if they plan on stocking them.

Mar 31, 2007 at 6:02 AM Post #7 of 10
i ordred some comply from earplugstore.com, wise idea? or should of ordered from somewhere else... this is to canada....

Apr 2, 2007 at 11:02 AM Post #8 of 10
I found the foam sleeves packed with shure E4 too tiny. They don't provide a good seal for me. Now I wonder what "size class" are these original yellow foamies compared to new black ones?
Edit: " Medium size black foams are equivalent in fit to the yellow foam sleeves."
It seems if I am to get these foamies, I would need the large ones.

I have been using Flex Sleeves ( medium ) and they provide a perfect seal for me as far as I can tell. They kind of get "sucked" into my ears as I insert them properly. Then, is there any need to try these black foamies?

Apr 10, 2007 at 10:58 AM Post #9 of 10
the black "olive" foamies arrived today. half of them are squashed to buggery though. hopefully they will spongyfy back in a little time.

i havent tried them yet, buti will post back with opinions.

Apr 10, 2007 at 11:31 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by southsea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the black "olive" foamies arrived today. half of them are squashed to buggery though. hopefully they will spongyfy back in a little time.

i havent tried them yet, buti will post back with opinions.

just tried them and... WOW WA WEE WA!!

sound doesnt seem any different from the hard rubber sleeves, but they are 10 times more comfortable.

i always end up going back to the clear rubber sleeves whenever i try new sleeves though, so only time will till. the best thing these black foamies have over the exsisting orange sleeves is yoo dont have to roll/squeeze them before putting them in your ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back