Shure local service center
Jan 6, 2010 at 2:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

zantoz

New Head-Fier
Hi, I don’t post to much in this site, but I’m constantly reading the forums here, so I respect your opinion very much, that is why I’m asking for your advice.
The cable of my slc2 is broken, the same problem I read here a lot, the sound is still ok, but I guess that it is not going to last too much this way, I bought them one and a half year ago, so they still are in warranty. I sent them to the local Shure Service Center (I live in Uruguay) and they told me that they can’t fix the problem and gave me the headphones back to me. In Shure website says that I must not send the headphones to them, I have to use the local service center, which was useless to me. So, my question is: That’s all? Have I to wait for them to finally break and then throw away the headphones? Should I send an email to Shure and tell them the situation?
This is not a thread against Shure, or even against the local service center, and i know that nothing last forever, i just want to know if there is anything else i can do.
Sorry about my english.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back