Shure in San Francisco
Sep 1, 2006 at 11:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

abadr

Head-Fier
Hey everyone!

I wonder if anyone can help me out - I'm going to be visiting San Francisco soon (from the UK), and would like to pick up some Shure's - they're cheaper over the pond!

If anyone could advise as to where I might find some in SF that would be fantastic.

Many Thanks

Sep 1, 2006 at 7:10 PM Post #2 of 4
Right in SFO airport there are two stores called AltiTunes that carry the entire Shure IEM line. They have demo models with disposable foamies and are really great about letting you try them out. The prices are pretty much US list prices, but maybe that is still better for you. I would try them out tho, and then have Todd at TTVJ send you a set for a better price!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, here is a map with Altitunes locations in Int'l and domestic terminals (under the shopping button):

http://www.flysfo.com/guide_nonflash/index.html

Also, you could try out Guitar Center on Van Ness.

Cheers!

Sep 2, 2006 at 3:39 PM Post #3 of 4
Voltron, that's great info!

Do you reckon that TOdd could send me them at my hotel?

If you replace the $ in the US list price with a £ sign, that's the UK list price! So for a set of E500s that's a considerable saving!

Thanks again for the info!

Sep 2, 2006 at 5:26 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by abadr
Voltron, that's great info!

Do you reckon that TOdd could send me them at my hotel?

If you replace the $ in the US list price with a £ sign, that's the UK list price! So for a set of E500s that's a considerable saving!

Thanks again for the info!

If he has them in stock and you pay for them, then I assume he could send them to a hotel for you. Also, I work downtown and would be happy to have them sent to my office and then meet you to hand them over. Send a PM if you end up needing that assist.

Oh, and by the way, Welcome to Head-fi and sorry about your wallet!
lambda.gif
(our traditional greeting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back