Shure e6c - when will it release?
Jul 1, 2005 at 7:13 PM Post #16 of 22
Why don't you just get UE-10's solvexyz?
icon10.gif

Also, aren't e4c and e5c way different phones? Or is e4c really bassy too?

Jul 1, 2005 at 7:36 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by YngwieJMalmsteen
Why don't you just get UE-10's solvexyz?
icon10.gif

Also, aren't e4c and e5c way different phones? Or is e4c really bassy too?

Well, the reason I do not want to get UE-10 is because I can not sell it when I find myself no longer using it. With universal fit, you can at least sell it on ebay, but with something like UE-10, you will have a hard time because it is no use for other people, since it is customized for your ears. As for the comfort level and isolation, I am already pretty satisfied with the tri-flange. I only listen to them for no more than 5 hours a day, usually 1 ~ 2 hours.

e4c bassy? Yes, if you got a good seal, and right equipment + EQ, it is able to reach Super.fi pro's bass level (read it on one of the review on head-fi). However, I know this is no where near e5c, but at this price I am fine.

Anyway, I just want to know what everyone's opinion for the next flagship canalphone from Shure, which I believe is called e6c.

Jul 1, 2005 at 7:39 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by dwc
The e6c will include a subwoofer that is implanted in your nasal sinus cavity.

LOL, and a wireless transmission system build in, so that you can listen to what is on your home computer, and no need to carry a amp or a portable devices.

Maybe e60c

Jul 1, 2005 at 8:52 PM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by solvexyz
Anyway, I just want to know what everyone's opinion for the next flagship canalphone from Shure, which I believe is called e6c.

I've glad that you've got that worked out because I hadn't heard that yet.
wink.gif

Jul 1, 2005 at 9:10 PM Post #20 of 22
I just love threads that call for pure speculation from everyone, with no basis in fact. Very informative
eggosmile.gif

Jul 1, 2005 at 10:47 PM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarfried
I've glad that you've got that worked out because I hadn't heard that yet.
wink.gif

Can't you give us any hints as to what's in the pipe?
biggrin.gif

Jul 2, 2005 at 1:34 AM Post #22 of 22
Hey any news on when the er6s are coming out. Figured since we were on the topic of earbuds that haven't been annouced.

I send an email to Shure and ethymotic's maybe two months ago asking when and if they were going to come up with a higher end line. They both said they had none at this time. I don't know if they would tell me if they did but anyways. That is when I started thinking about the UE-10s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back