Shure e5c carrying case
Oct 28, 2004 at 1:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

raptor18

100+ Head-Fier
Would anybody be nice and hold a shure e5c carrying case in the hand and take a picture of it. I need to know if it's to big for me to have in the pocket.
I'm thinking of the one you get with e5c not e5. If it's not to big, i'm going to get one.
Thanks

Regards
Raptor

Nov 2, 2004 at 6:42 PM Post #2 of 6
I'm asking again, would somebody be nice enough and hold a E5 or E3 carrying case in your hand and taking a photo of it? I need to know how big it is, i might order one.

Thanks

Regards
Raptor

Nov 2, 2004 at 8:20 PM Post #4 of 6
I have small hands and it's a bit smaller than the size of my palm. I put it in my jeans/pants pocket from time to time and it's not a problem.

Nov 3, 2004 at 3:49 AM Post #5 of 6
speaking of E5c carrying cases, I just received E2c, E3c, and E5c phones to test and I notice the E5c case doesn't have the same spool inside the case that the other two cases have. can anyone confirm if this is correct? i'm trying to figure out whether this piece is cracked or it's not supposed to be there (in order to make room for the bigger phones). thanks

Nov 3, 2004 at 4:43 AM Post #6 of 6
I just received E2c, E3c, and E5c phones to test and I notice the E5c case doesn't have the same spool inside the case that the other two cases have. can anyone confirm if this is correct? i'm trying to figure out whether this piece is cracked or it's not supposed to be there (in order to make room for the bigger phones). thanks[/QUOTE]

As you guessed, the center spool is intentionaly deleted for the e-5's to allow enough room for the bulkier appliance. Wrap the cord arround your finger, then slip the coil off and into the clamshell case. A little bothersome for frequent use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back