Shure e5c appreciation thread!
Dec 4, 2005 at 10:32 PM Post #17 of 26
Put me inline for an E6c!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Dec 5, 2005 at 9:16 AM Post #18 of 26
Ooo an E6c, that sounds nice
smily_headphones1.gif

I really like my E5c too. People say "too bass heavy" "rolled off highs" but I see those as attributes! Listening to classical is fun when you get some low notes and your headphones can keep up. These phones are great for everything in my book, from classical to hip hop. Laid back is a nice way to describe them, with a little kick, for all you bass heads!

Dec 5, 2005 at 10:22 AM Post #19 of 26
Only if I can get to test run one and decide if it's worth starving a whole month.

But currenlty still happy with my Shure E4c after upgrading from E3c.

Dec 5, 2005 at 5:38 PM Post #20 of 26
I also love my Shure E5C. I'm sitting at work 5 days a week and listen to them via my Pocket Viao. Amazing sound from a portable package. When I use the combo, I don't think of amp. I truely love them. I can definitely say that they are at least equaled to stock Senn HD-580!

Dec 5, 2005 at 6:01 PM Post #21 of 26
I definitely enjoyed the year I spent with the Shure E5c, unamped out of an iPod and with the SR-71 as amp. I suppose I'm not a huge fan of it, as I upgraded to custom IEM and don't miss them at all (which is odd, because usually I miss even my "lesser" cans after upgrading). But lots of great comments in this thread that remind me of what the E5c's good at.

Best regards,

-JAson

Nov 4, 2006 at 4:35 PM Post #22 of 26
i got me some e5c's second hand, and they are very nice, good build, and sound so nice and lively when amped. unamped they are still better than my previous e4's. hopefully they will last for a long time.

Nov 4, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #23 of 26
I defently loved my E5's and that is why I wen with the UE-5c. I wanted customs but I wanted a fun IEM like the e5c's.

Nov 5, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #24 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdimitri
I thought I'd start this thread cuz NO ONE's talkin bout them anymore
I've had them for 3 months or so and *LOVIN* them...
I chose these over the UM2 cuz theyre built like a tank!
Anyone else share the love?
etysmile.gif

I love mine, too. Microphonics are almost nonexistent. (I noticed your e5c are in your "come and gone" section in your signature. Typo?)

Nov 5, 2006 at 1:11 AM Post #25 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob ♫
I love mine, too. Microphonics are almost nonexistent. (I noticed your e5c are in your "come and gone" section in your signature. Typo?)

No..
eek.gif

It's an ooolllddd thread and I traded mine for an Um2 quite a while ago
I don't think there was much different in SQ, but i found the UM2 much much more comfortable.. Those memory cables keeps breaking
mad.gif

ES2 is on the way, should be here next week *gasp*
eek.gif

Nov 5, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdimitri
No.. :

ES2 is on the way, should be here next week *gasp*
eek.gif

Once you go customs you never go back. LOL I love my customs and not sure I could go universal ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back