Shure E500
Jan 29, 2007 at 1:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Apina

100+ Head-Fier
I Just picked up some Shure E500
icon10.gif
haven't had time to have a good listen to them yet but I've at least given them a go. On the phones there are some sleeves that look like the grey soft flex sleeves but they're squishy (can't think of another descriptive word for them
tongue.gif
) like the foam sleeves and black in colour. I use to have some e4c and e5c phones before and I don't recall these tips!
After a quick listen these are the sleeves I'll be using for the comfort and the fit but does anyone have a clue if it's possible to buy some extra sleeves of this type from somewhere???

Jan 29, 2007 at 1:21 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Apina /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After a quick listen these are the sleeves I'll be using for the comfort and the fit but does anyone have a clue if it's possible to buy some extra sleeves of this type from somewhere???

These are Shure's new black foam sleeves. They are being packaged with new e500 but are not available for individual purchase yet. They will be made available some time in late Feb / early March.

Jan 29, 2007 at 1:28 PM Post #3 of 3
Cheers for the info sound's like that's where me money will be going in the future
wink.gif

Anyone have any ideas on getting the best out of these IEMs, at the mo I'm using an ipod, is it worth getting an amp in between the ipod and the Shures? If yes what benefits can I gain and what amp is recommended?

Cheers for any hints I'm just getting back into the headphones after taking a break away from them and it's already starting to get expensive
blink.gif
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back