Shure E4C vs Nuforce 8
Dec 23, 2008 at 10:45 PM Post #3 of 12
rotflmao! This one just cracked me up so much that I had to post.

Your username is "hurryup" & I think you may have just bumped in new all-time fastest Head-Fi record time: 16 minutes! Sorry, hurryup, didn't mean to post at your expense, but I just couldn't let it go by
tongue.gif

I wish that I have heard the NE-8 so I could give you a comparison.

Dec 23, 2008 at 10:50 PM Post #4 of 12
I like the NE-8s. I never tried the Shure E4C, but based solely on the "bang for buck" of the NE-8s and great customer service from Nuforce, I personally wouldn't mind getting the NE-8s or NE-7Ms from Nuforce again. (This is not to say Shure has bad customer service, never dealt with them before).

Dec 23, 2008 at 10:58 PM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooran /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like the NE-8s. I never tried the Shure E4C, but based solely on the "bang for buck" of the NE-8s and great customer service from Nuforce, I personally wouldn't mind getting the NE-8s or NE-7Ms from Nuforce again. (This is not to say Shure has bad customer service, never dealt with them before).

How do they compare to triple fi

Dec 23, 2008 at 11:32 PM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by hurryup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do they compare to triple fi

first of all, you shouldn't name yourself "hurryup" and shamelessly bump one of your 3 or 4 active posts with such a short time of membership. We are very eager to help new members but a little patience and courtesy go a long way. There are many other people with many questions so bumping yours will only hurt the community.

Now, comparing on of the top 5 universal-fit IEM's in production to a the NuForce is unfair. That'c like comparing a Top-of-the-line Mercedes to Honda Accord. The Accord is a great car that performs above its price, but it is no Mercedes.

Dec 24, 2008 at 10:28 AM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by hurryup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wait, so does anyone have a comparison of nuforces to e4c aka slc4?

I don't. But I have read that the NE8 has less bass than NE7.

Jan 27, 2009 at 12:06 AM Post #12 of 12
for unrelated comparisons that might help, my E4C's bass response is about a notch above the Super.fi 3 from UE, and maybe 3-4 db less than the SE530, both heard through foamies. E4Cs are great if you like flat sound sigs but if you want mid-bass presence look elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back