Shure E4c in stock at EarphoneSolutions and Shure E4 black
Jul 2, 2005 at 7:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
We are glad to inform that we now have plenty stock of Shure E4c white.

The Shure E4 Black are confirmed to start shipping from our warehouse to our customers on July 8th. As always we offer FREE SHIPPING within US and 30 Day Money Back (fees will apply). We are now offering a new LOW FEDEX 2 DAY rate of only $7.95 (including HI and AK) for any size of order. Of course we will still BEAT ANY LOWER PRICE you can find, provided the return policy is the same and taking in account the shipping cost.

Resellers should contact us via email for quotes of 20 or more earphones.

We wish all our US customers happy 4th of July and thanks to all our friends overseas for their support.

Thank you,

Flavio T
EarphoneSolutions.com
MicrophoneSolutions.com
WirelessMicrophoneSolutions.com
FMASolutions.com

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:30 PM Post #3 of 8
Flavio,
My compliments and appreciation to earphonesolutions. Shipping was prompt when you guys got them in stock. Communication was great and...oh yeah... I LOVE the E4's.
Keep up the good work. Chris S. from Shure complimented you guys and you specifically and now I know why.

Dean

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:56 PM Post #4 of 8
I'll second those positive comments. Excellent service and communication, prompt and international friendly shipping. I couldn't have asked for more.

Jul 14, 2005 at 2:15 PM Post #5 of 8
Elnero,
Not to start a letter-writing campaign, but a suggestion to do what I did. Let Shure know how pleased you are with earphonesolutions. A lot of people only write or call when they're P.O'd about something. I'm a firm believer in giving positive feedback as well.
Shure should be aware of how well they are being represented by their dealers, and I think Flavio and earphonesolutions represents them very well.
I think it's also important since you are an international customer and received a high level of service.
By the way, this is true for those that have purchased something other than the E4's or E4C's from earphonesolutions as well. I know they carry other manufacturers and I would imagine they represent them equally as well.
One last thing. It doesn't hurt to express your appreciation to the manufacturers (e.g. Shure) and dealers (e.g. earphonesolutions) for sponsoring HeadFi. They need to know that those sponsor dollars are being put to good use. Who knows, maybe they'll send a little extra in the direction of Jude and the others that make this site possible.
Cheers, Dean

Jul 15, 2005 at 5:57 AM Post #6 of 8
I'll chime in with my positive experience as well. Spoke with Flavio over the phone, and customer service was top-notch, as always, this being my fourth order from EarphoneSolutions
biggrin.gif

Caboose: good idea about emailing; I'll be getting to it tomorrow.

Jul 16, 2005 at 2:43 AM Post #7 of 8
My experience have been more than positive with Flavio who personally guaranteed his word on service and pricing. Although that was almost 2 months ago, he followed up to his words. Btw I got the E4 black on July 9th which I was more than happy with. Please keep sponsoring this great site.

Jul 20, 2005 at 8:07 PM Post #8 of 8
Dean,

My apologies I only logged in today after 7/7. Thanks so much for your kind words. I received a copy of your email. That was extremely nice of you to take the time and write about your experience with us. Customers like yourself are the greatest incentive for us to always try and treat our customers exactly the way we would like to be treated.

Elnero, Ozric and BigD thanks for your kind feedback as well. I'm very happy we met your expectations. Let me know if we can help you with any questions you might have in getting a good fit, etc.

Because we are not perfect, please always give us the chance to make it right. Be it a delayed delivery by the Postal Service or a delay in responding to an email or whatever else that did not meet your expectations, please let me know. I am only happy when you are happy.

On a side note, EarphoneSolutions will start carrying the UE Super-Fi line. We got a sample yesterday. The sound was very good but I thought it was a bit too bulky to my ears size.

Thanks again to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back