Shure E4 black OR white -179.99 TOTAL
Aug 24, 2005 at 7:52 PM Post #2 of 15
Both of them sound exactly the same. The accessories included are the same too. The only difference is the color and the packaging.

So pick color you want, just like how ppl pick the iPod mini among the iPod mini lines.

Aug 24, 2005 at 7:55 PM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by solvexyz
Both of them sound exactly the same. The accessories included are the same too. The only difference is the color and the packaging.

So pick color you want, just like how ppl pick the iPod mini among the iPod mini lines.

I was just listing the good price for everyone
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm getting the black ones...

Aug 24, 2005 at 8:07 PM Post #4 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by calvinhobs
I was just listing the good price for everyone
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm getting the black ones...

LOL. sorry miss understood you.

Aug 24, 2005 at 10:59 PM Post #6 of 15
Neither can I, I ordered them yesterday, and I am very excited, yet...Nervous....
biggrin.gif

Aug 24, 2005 at 11:04 PM Post #8 of 15
Credit Card info. I deleted my cookies and History and re-wrote them 30 times, but there still may be a trace.

Also... They lost my replacement iPod in the mail, now I got a new one. Which makes me think if they lose my E4's... I'm gonna be pissed.

Aug 25, 2005 at 1:49 PM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Estilo
Credit Card info. I deleted my cookies and History and re-wrote them 30 times, but there still may be a trace.

Also... They lost my replacement iPod in the mail, now I got a new one. Which makes me think if they lose my E4's... I'm gonna be pissed.

Oh...was it from Earphone Solutions??? You've got me a little worried now!

Aug 25, 2005 at 2:53 PM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Estilo

Not sure I understand your fear?

Aug 26, 2005 at 2:10 AM Post #11 of 15
not sure about the policy for coupon codes here, but if you check out the billfold of the rotund there's somethings that will knock some $ of the super.fi's which might make the cheaper ones attractive

Aug 26, 2005 at 2:34 AM Post #12 of 15
I'm always a little skeptical, but when I ordered, all I had to worry about is refilling my wallet...

Aug 26, 2005 at 2:36 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey
Not sure I understand your fear?

It's my parents that make me nervous, but they don't even know how to use a computer, and I'm the one that knows about security and Identity protection.

Aug 26, 2005 at 6:53 PM Post #14 of 15
Got mine today! They sound fantastic...just waiting for my X5 to arrive early next week. This company has served me well on this experience...super fast shipping, lowest price I could find anywhere, and free shipping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back