Shure E4 Black @ HeadRoom
Jul 15, 2005 at 1:49 PM Post #16 of 19
LFC_SL,

I 'm not sure I understand your question. We do offer international shipping. It's $20 for Postal service and $35 for Fedex International.

Thanks,
Jamey

Jul 17, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #17 of 19
Since the E4 and the E4c seem to be doing so well and in many cases outdoing the etymotic line, is there any chance we might see a nice packaged system for it? (Gigabag + E4 + Micro Amp?) If you worked in the right combo for the right price I'd definatley be interested.

Jul 18, 2005 at 5:22 PM Post #18 of 19
Hi wazzlez,

I think that's a great idea. We're working on a better way to handle packages with our new website. You'll probably see more options soon. We do offer a 5% package discount for headphones and amp purchases. With that combo, you're probably better off becoming a contributor and getting a 10% discount.

The Micro Amp does not fit into the Gigabag. We're working on that too. You'll probably see more bag options in a few months and packages at the same time.

Thanks,
Jamey

Jul 21, 2005 at 3:30 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Anyone else have the Shure E4 in "Black" yet?

Because it doesn't look black to me. It is more like a 70-80% gray. Confirmed with Matt at Shure, they say it's Charcoal Gray, not Black.

It looks like a nice Piano Black in the pictures online, but not so in person.

-Ed

Double that. I was a little disappointed to open my new "black" IEM's to see a gray (grey?) pair poking about in the box. Disappointment was short lived, however. Happy with the phones overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back