Shure E3's arrived yesterday
Jun 3, 2005 at 3:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Bunninator

Head-Fier
I ordered the Etymotic ER6i's and had them delivered to me last Tuesday. I gave them a shot for a little while but after some time I decided that the ER6i's are just too uncomfortable, and take too much time to put into your ears. They also feel very flimsy. Etymotic has absolutely fantastic customer service and I'll recommend their products to people whenever they ask about headphones, just because they're not for me doesn't mean that other people can't enjoy them. Very accurate sound and tight isolation. Anyways, I'll probably be returning them as soon as the replacement filters arrive in the mail so I can send it back to buy.com we'll see.

The Shure's arrived in the mail today, and they're absolutely fantastic. I haven't listened to much with them yet because I have a 102 fever -_- and after having them in my ears for 5 minutes I got really dizzy and overheated... but they're so much more comfortable than the ER6i's in my opinion. Even with the normal non-soft flex sleeves they're really comfortable and they don't jam right down into your ear to violate your eardrum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back