Shure E3c Problem/Warranty Question
Jul 17, 2005 at 4:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Highnoon

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I've had my e3c's for about 6 months now, and i love them. But recently i've had a couple problems. First of all, I use the small clear tips, and just a couple days ago one got stuck in my ear when i pulled the earphone out. I guess the tip just wore out, but it was still annoying.

The main problem I had though is with the actual earphone itself. On the left earbud, the little piece that the tip attaches to swivels at the joint. I always put them in the case, and use them according to shure's instructions. What should I do? Would a refund be possible? Thanks!

Jul 17, 2005 at 4:21 PM Post #2 of 6
I don't think a refund would be forthcoming (after all, they are six months old. But I'm pretty confident that Shure will repair them free of charge. Give them a call or shoot them an e-mail and see what they have to say. Good luck.
biggrin.gif

Jul 17, 2005 at 4:24 PM Post #3 of 6
Yea, I figured that a refund would probably be out of the question... I wanted one for a possible e4c upgrade
etysmile.gif

Jul 17, 2005 at 4:41 PM Post #5 of 6
Oooooo, shiny new e3c's
etysmile.gif
.... I just hope they'll accept mine and not be like "we no repair these because you damaged them, person"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back