Shure E2C ultra soft sleeves now available! (sort of-read on...)
Feb 9, 2005 at 3:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

RickAL

New Head-Fier
I recently discovered that Shure.com made available a fit kit for their Quiet Spot earpiece series (which as far as I know is basically a single E2C earpiece) which includes a small, medium, and large sized, foam, flex, and ultra soft sleeve. Purchase two of these kits at 6.00 a pop and you have three sizes of soft sleeves to try out and backup flex and foams to boot. I called Shure and they verified this item was legit and comparable to E2C earpieces.

See link:
http://shure.com/quietspot/quietspot_accessories.asp

Feb 9, 2005 at 3:32 PM Post #2 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by RickAL
I recently discovered that Shure.com made available a fit kit for their Quiet Spot earpiece series (which as far as I know is basically a single E2C earpiece) which includes a small, medium, and large sized, foam, flex, and ultra soft sleeve. Purchase two of these kits at 6.00 a pop and you have three sizes of soft sleeves to try out and backup flex and foams to boot. I called Shure and they verified this item was legit and comparable to E2C earpieces.

See link:

hmmmmmmm

i'll go for these if someone else can confirm they're legit

Feb 9, 2005 at 3:44 PM Post #3 of 26
Like I said, they seem to be comparable to E2C earpieces. The shure website boasts that the Quiet Spot uses the same technology as E2C. The shure rep I spoke with supposedly checked with a superviser to confirm their compatability. We will see for sure though once mine arrive sometime this week.

Feb 9, 2005 at 7:25 PM Post #5 of 26
I' Jazzed! Don't have any money to much jazzing around or getting myself even more jazzed about getting them with, but I'm deffinitly wanting them! Nice loop hole find.

Feb 9, 2005 at 7:29 PM Post #6 of 26
Quote:

No one else was jazzed about seeing this like I was??

I think that since the new tips will be available for purchase on the 15th, most people are inclined to wait another week to make sure that they order the correct item.

Appreciate the info though.

Feb 9, 2005 at 7:33 PM Post #7 of 26
The QSIFK-1 became available at the beginning of last week, the PA749 versions will be available next week.

All of the sleeves in the QSIFK-1 will fit onto an E2/E2c.

Feb 9, 2005 at 8:00 PM Post #8 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarfried
The QSIFK-1 became available at the beginning of last week, the PA749 versions will be available next week.

All of the sleeves in the QSIFK-1 will fit onto an E2/E2c.

Is there a difference between the soft sleeves found in the QSIFK-1 kit and the PA749 sleeves that will be released next week, or are they identical?

Feb 10, 2005 at 6:05 PM Post #10 of 26
Hey Sugarfried, I appreciate the clarifications on this.
By the way, I ordered these kits Monday with regular UPS ground and it arrived today-nice turnaround! I am glad I don't have multiples of one size too...

Feb 10, 2005 at 11:14 PM Post #12 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigabomber
Will these tips fit the westone um2s or ety er-4s?

probably not.

the "sound tube" on the e2c is pretty large

Feb 11, 2005 at 12:00 AM Post #13 of 26
Quote:

See link:

THANKS !!!!! time is money.... i just bought 2 sets.
basshead.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 4:52 PM Post #15 of 26
By the way, I recieved my box yesterday (wow a huge box and a lot of bubble wrap for two small envelopes I must say). These were the correct option, they fit my e2c's perfectly and I am not listening in comfort.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back