Deal Looks Dead

Only because evryone knows how much I luv Shure phones
evil_smiley.gif

Dell Link

Mar 16, 2005 at 7:40 PM Post #2 of 35
Unbelievable price!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 16, 2005 at 7:49 PM Post #3 of 35
Whoa. If I hadn't just bought westone's, I would definitely order the e3c's.

[size=xx-small]No, must resist.....do not need them.......................
plainface.gif
[/size]

Mar 16, 2005 at 7:50 PM Post #4 of 35
Isn't this somewhat inappropiate/illegal since you're supposed to be a dell employee/affiliate or something?

Wouldn't they become suspicious when one member ID is being used to purchase phones which are sent to different addresses?

(please correct me if I'm wrong, not too clear on it myself)

Mar 16, 2005 at 7:52 PM Post #5 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Isn't this somewhat inappropiate/illegal since you're supposed to be a dell employee/affiliate or something?

Wouldn't they become suspicious when one member ID is being used to purchase phones and is sent to different addresses?

(please correct me if I'm correct, not too clear on it myself)

i'm not sure about this, but the offer is available to epp (education somethign somethign) people too, which means any student can get it, I believe.

Mar 16, 2005 at 7:53 PM Post #6 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Isn't this somewhat inappropiate/illegal since you're supposed to be a dell employee/affiliate or something? (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Not for me. The company I work for has an EPP program with Dell. Sorry I can't give away the account info and no I can't buy these phones for you.
icon10.gif

Mar 16, 2005 at 7:54 PM Post #7 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by traficante
Not for me. The company I work for has an EPP program with Dell. Sorry I can't give away the account info and no I can't buy these phones for you.
icon10.gif

Well, I know that. I meant for others who try to use the link and buy them. (I'm sure someone will)

Also, you lucky person.
tongue.gif

Mar 16, 2005 at 7:56 PM Post #8 of 35
Good price for the canals if you are looking for them and fit the purchase program description.

IMO however I would take Westones, Etys, or the Sharps any day over the Shures.
tongue.gif

FYI: if you can't use the dell program Comp-U-Plus has these phones for not too much more that anyone can order from.

Mar 16, 2005 at 7:58 PM Post #9 of 35
"I am locutus of borg.... resistance is futile..."

NO!!!!
icon10.gif

must....resist....upgrade.....save ....wallet......e2c softslieves....are coming....from group buy soon.

ARGGHHH!!!

Garrett

Mar 16, 2005 at 8:13 PM Post #10 of 35
...must resist buying BEATER canal phones....

Mar 16, 2005 at 8:29 PM Post #11 of 35
O.k. I bought the E3C using the Dell link. I've been searching for about 3 days looking for the best deal and found it on this forum - so THANKS!
I received confirmation that they have approved my order and will ship them out before the 21st. Not sure how the discount works but they did ask for my employer and I just used initials and it still went through for 50% off!
The iPod headphones just suck so bad. Can't wait to get these!

Mar 16, 2005 at 8:31 PM Post #12 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tropico
O.k. I bought the E3C using the Dell link. I've been searching for about 3 days looking for the best deal and found it on this forum - so THANKS!
I received confirmation that they have approved my order and will ship them out before the 21st. Not sure how the discount works but they did ask for my employer and I just used initials and it still went through for 50% off!

yeah, they are probably some of the best, cost effective replacements for the crapty apple earbuds you can get
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 16, 2005 at 8:40 PM Post #13 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tropico

What kind of initials that were?
etysmile.gif

Mar 16, 2005 at 8:56 PM Post #15 of 35
How do they know you're a student? What's stopping anyone from just buying these? If I can just order them, I will, but if you need some official proof of studentiality, I'll have to get a friend of mine to place the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back